White Tridacna, Black Tourmaline & Tigereye Men Bracelet
Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus
You will be getting a bracelet of similar design.
- Black Tourmaline 10mm
- Golden Tigereye 10mm
- White Tridacna 8-9mm
Silver colored Brass hardware
Properties of Black Tourmaline
- Is a powerful, protective gemstone
- Protects from negative energies, changes negative energies into positive energies
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Improves blood circulation and improves metabolism
- Promotes detoxification
- Shields one from harmful electromagnetic radiation
Properties of Tigereye
- A stone of general protection. Also aids grounding and stabilising one's aura
- It enhances one's willpower, integrity and confidence
- It is often used to attract good luck and abundance and money luck
Properties of Tridacna
- Relieves palpitation, calm & soothe the nerves
- Treats insomnia, helps with more restful sleep
- Said to offer protection from evil spirits
- Boosts metabolism, enhance anti-ageing and increase wisdom
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases.
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our bracelets to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Do not wear the bracelet while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the bracelet from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the bracelet.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.