Pink Tourmaline & Yellow Brown Jade Sucre Donut Earrings
Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye, Crown
You will be getting a pair of exquisite earrings with the design as shown in the pictures.
You can also wear the crystal donuts as pendants too! Simply string them into your own silver or gold chains❤
- Pink Tourmaline 4mm
- ‘A’ Grade Yellow Brown Jade 5mm
- Gold colored Brass hardware
- Golden Stainless Steel Hoops
Properties of Pink Tourmaline
- Encourages self acceptance and self love and aids in digestive disorders
- Instills will power, confidence and inner strength
- Supports healthy heart function and promotes inner peace
- Promotes love and emotional healing
Properties of Jade
- Supports overall health and strengthens the heart
- Aids the emotional body to create feelings of joy
- Promotes harmonious and positive vibrations
- Attracts luck to a positive life
- Fosters the growth of one’s chi and enhances life force energies
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases.
*Please note that our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our jewelry to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Please avoid contact with all liquids. Do not wear the jewelry while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the jewelry from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the jewelry.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.