Mookaite Soothing Stone
Soothing stones (also known as Worry stones) are gemstones used for relaxation and for relief of anxiety.
How to use:
- hold the stone between thumb and index finger
- rub your thumb gently back and forth across the stone
- this action and contact with stone can reduce the feeling of stress
Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus
You will be getting a similar design of the gemstone. You will be receiving ONE worry stone, selected at random.
- Mookaite appx 3mm
Properties of Mookaite
- Helps provide stability to one's perspective of life and assist in objective decision making
- Assists in slowing down the aging process and helps one age gracefully by changing one's internal beliefs and perspective in regards to the process
- Supports pregnancy and encourages the healthy development of the foetus
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*This CCJ product is handmade with love using artisanal materials and should be handled with care. There is always a possibility of color-transfer, color-sharing, metal-transfer and scratching with use.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our jewelry to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Product photos are for illustration purposes only and are not exact representation of the products as we use only natural gemstones.
*Do not wear the jewelry while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the jewelry from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the jewelry.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.