Hematite Ear Cuff
You will be getting an ear cuff as shown in the pictures.
Cuff metal is slightly malleable so to wear, you can bend it open slightly to cuff onto your ear and press cuff gently inward to tighten grip on ear.
- Faceted Hematite 3mm
- Gold colored Brass hardware
- Golden Stainless Steel Hoops
Properties of Hematite
- Said to help with blood disorders, especially red cells, absorption of iron and other minerals
- Relieves personal fears such as, fears of flying, using outside toilets or even spiders
- Carry this for higher chances of positive court cases outcomes or tax disputes
- Wear to experience some mental support when facing unfair accusation or pressure at the workplace
- Not advisable to wear if you have a pacemaker as this gemstone is highly magnetic
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*This CCJ product is handmade with love using artisanal materials and should be handled with care. There is always a possibility of color-transfer, color-sharing, metal-transfer and scratching with use.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our jewelry to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Product photos are for illustration purposes only and are not exact representation of the products as we use only natural gemstones.
*Do not wear the jewelry while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the jewelry from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the jewelry.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.