Be Patient & Confident Bag Charm
Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Pexus, Crown
You will be getting a similar design of charms.
- Faceted Howlite 12mm
- Faceted Golden Tigereye 12mm
- Shiny Lucky Clover Charm
- Smiley Face Charm
- Gold colored Brass hardware
Properties of Howlite
- A stone of anti-frustration which calms adults and children in limiting circumstances
- Perceived as helpful for most bone issues such as teeth, joints, spine and even osteoporosis
- Promotes patience and persistence
- It is often used for people with insomnia to get better rest
Properties of Golden Tigereye
- A stone of general protection. Also aids grounding and stabilising one's aura
- It enhances one's willpower, integrity and confidence
- It is often used to attract good luck and abundance and money luck
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases.
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*This CCJ product is handmade with love using artisanal materials and should be handled with care. There is always a possibility of color-transfer, sharing or scratching with use.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our bracelets to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Please avoid contact with all liquids. Do not wear the bracelet while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the bracelet from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the bracelet.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.