Amazonite & Lapis Lazuli SHW Necklace
Chakras: Heart, Throat, Third Eye
You will be getting a necklace of similar design.
- Amazonite appx 25-35mm
- Lapis Lazuli appx 25-35mm
- Silver colored Brass hardware
- Stainless Steel drawstring chain - adjustable to appx 29 inches
Properties of Amazonite
- Aids in cellular regeneration, gout, arthritis and healing from trauma
- Releases one self from fear of judgement and removes inner conflict
- Aids in promoting communication and feelings of harmony
- Provides destressing and soothing energies
- Attracts harmony to home or work place
- Awakens compassion and allowing one to perceive differing points of an issue and accepting different view points
Properties of Lapis Lazuli
- A stone which attracts promotion. Good to carry to work or auditions.
- Supports nasal functions and nervous systems
- Helps take responsibility for self rather than blaming others for missed opportunities
- Considered a stone of friendship and can help bring harmony in relationships
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases.
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our jewelry to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Please avoid contact with all liquids. Do not wear the jewelry while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the jewelry from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the jewelry.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.