Chakras: Root, Heart, Crown
You will be receiving 4 hearts, each selected at random.
- Puffy Howlite, Gold Sheen Obsidian Hearts, Madagascar Rose Quartz & Rose Quartz appx 40-45mm each
Properties of Howlite
- A stone of anti-frustration which calms adults and children in limiting circumstances
- Perceived as helpful for most bone issues such as teeth, joints, spine and even osteoporosis
- Promotes patience and persistence
- It is often used for people with insomnia to get better rest
- Healing from abusive power and activating one's will power
- Supports the body in overcoming stomach and digestive problems
- Encourages wisdom and self confidence
- Aids in manifestation
Properties of Rose Quartz
- A crystal that promotes feelings of love, gentleness and emotional healing. It is also a good stress reliever
- Promotes emotional support and aids in recovery from trauma or disease
- Facilities in healing old emotional wounds and instills feelings of trust and hope
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our jewelry to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Please avoid contact with all liquids. Do not wear the jewelry while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the jewelry from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the jewelry.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information.