Evil Eye Talisman With Conch Charm
The origin of the eye talisman dates back 5000 years on the Mesopotamia records.
People believed that anyone can cast an ‘evil eye curse’ upon one another simply from a malevolent glare.
Receiving the evil eye might result one in misfortune, injury or death.
So, to counter such negative energies, a talisman (also called Evil Eye) was created.
Blue is the traditional color for good karma, positive energies and protection to shield one from the curse.
Chakras: Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye
You will be getting a bracelet of similar design in CCJ Signature Trinity setting with dangly Conch Shell.
Model’s wrist is 14.5cm. All bracelets are made to order. We will follow up with your wrist sizes after orders are placed.
- Faceted Moss Agate 10mm
- Yellow Agate 8mm
- White Tridacna 8mm
- Turquoise 8mm
- Lapis Lazuli 7mm
- Gold colored Brass hardware
- Hand painted eye Lampwork bead
- Natural Conch Shell appx 2.5mm by 1.5mm
- Charm letter of your preference - We will email you to follow up on letter selection after order is complete
Properties of Moss Agate
- A stabilising stone, said to refresh the soul and enable wearer to see beauty in all
- Reduces sensitivity to weather and environmental pollutants
- Improves self-esteem and strengthens positive traits
- Releases fear and stress
- Helps to develop ability to get along with others
- Encourages trust and hope, a highly optimistic stone
Properties of Yellow Agate
- Promotes feelings of friendship and good will
- Aids in absorbing negative energy
- Nurturing and friendly stone which encourages feelings of generosity and benevolence
- Facilities milk production for new mothers
Properties of White Tridacna
- Relieves palpitation, calm & soothe the nerves
- Treats insomnia, helps with more restful sleep
- Said to offer protection from evil spirits
- Boosts metabolism, enhances anti-ageing and increase wisdom
Properties of Turquoise
- A stone of wisdom, able to access knowledge from your unconscious mind and it has been called by 20th century psychologist Jung, the collective unconscious of humanity in all times and places
- Calms the mind and eases depression
- Supports respiratory and lung disorder
- Assists in dealing with problems of eyes, migraines, headaches and allergies
- Empowers oneself if one feel a victim or suffer bullying
- Helps to overcome writer’s block
- Excellent stone for clear communication at work
- Attracts promotion or leadership position especially in law department or in government service
- Frequently worn for good luck, success and creativity
Properties of Lapis Lazuli
- A stone which attracts promotion. Good to carry to work or auditions.
- Supports nasal functions and nervous systems
- Helps take responsibility for self rather than blaming others for missed opportunities
- Considered a stone of friendship and can help bring harmony in relationships
Properties of Conch Shell
- The symbol of womanhood, fertility, birth and wealth
- Increases fertility
- Adds vitality to life
- Attracts wealth and good health
Please take note:
*All shoppers must read product descriptions and agree to our FAQ/T&C before checking out their purchases.
*Our crystals and gemstones are 100% natural. Any irregularities (lines, different color shades etc.) should be considered as natural features of the crystals and gemstones, not flaws.
*Colours of the actual product may differ slightly from the photographs. Although we have done our best to photograph our bracelets to capture its details to the closest possible accuracy, there might still be some deviations.
*Do not wear the bracelet while showering or playing sports. Also, avoid contact with perfume if possible. Wipe the bracelet from time to time with a soft, dry cloth. Proper care will help to maintain the beauty of the bracelet.
*Please note that Crystal Healing is not meant to replace conventional medicine, but rather to complement and enhance results. It is not to be used as a prescription, diagnosis or treatment. The information given is purely metaphysical in nature and is by no means medical. It is not an independent therapy but is part of a holistic healing approach. By using this site and associated materials, you acknowledge and agree that you personally assume responsibility for your use of this information